よろしくお願い、ね~

Please comment in the chatbox to the right(or below, depends where is this quote situated) about the blog's skin, functions, ya-da, ya-da, ya-da, etc if you're first time here. And always remember to put a link of your blog on the chatbox, then I'll be able to link yours faster. Thanks. ^^

Dec 22, 2009

the Xmas singing project. (T.T)

you know what day today is? no, i don't mean the chinese festival dong zhi i'm talking about me. i bet most of you have forgotten, huh?

today is the day that i, with a bunch of ppl older than me, sing in public, representing our church, at brem mall, for two nights, for the VERY first time. (OvO)

omg i don't even think the ppl were arranged properly and NOW we've gotta sing? gimme a break! we don't even know how to stand together yet? are you supposingly to tell me that we're all gonna stand in clusters, hogging around the mic so that the ppl can hear us louder??? why don't we just get a new and better mic then? aargh. this is the only thing that's been bugging me. oor should i say i have two, in exact, the second problem is my own private matter. so i'm not gonna say.

ok, i lose, i'll say it.

i tend to break my voice very often. is that a good thing? plus i've got stage fright. can i really do it? for consecutively 2 nights? plus carolling on the 23rd and 24th, and the finale on xmas night. i already broke my voice yesterday night and sunday night. so for the whole week my voice is gonna break. thank god for saturday -- no japanese tuition+no more singing. didn't know there'd come a day where i hate singing.

No comments: