よろしくお願い、ね~

Please comment in the chatbox to the right(or below, depends where is this quote situated) about the blog's skin, functions, ya-da, ya-da, ya-da, etc if you're first time here. And always remember to put a link of your blog on the chatbox, then I'll be able to link yours faster. Thanks. ^^

Jun 4, 2010

Teacher's Day 2010 ^^

today was so tiring(not to mention RECKLESS much!)... but it was quite fun too. :)

i woke up at 5.30 am today, just in case i slept in. had to be the early riser in the house, otherwise no one will wake up and find out that i'm still not ready. plus i switched phones with my mom, and using that phone as an alarm isn't much of a good idea as the ring tone volume is small and i CAN'T change it. seriously tried. anyway, reached school early(6.45 am), met my cousin and got back stuff i lent for her exam, met karmun and the gang, followed my friend jiashin(whom i thought will ponteng), went and sat in the field(as told by teachers), rained and went to laman maluri, got back out and sat in the field again to listen to some speeches and teachers' singing, watched the volleyball match for a while and went to reserve some good seats for friends(although i didn't sit with them in the end). well i ended up standing behind the teachers' seat, somewhere under the tree, and i stood behind a mini signboard along with jiashin and her (guy)friend.

teacher's day had a lot of singing performances, and i nearly karaoke-ed them all(except for some of the chinese and tamil songs)! i sang along with puan tan(our chinese teacher 2010) and slowly waved my uchiwa(the fan i always take to school? yup.) from left to right while my friend just looked at me. i think calvin took a snap of me singing too. (dang! DX) and i looked so different(+stupid) from the people of my surroundings -- i was partying when "don't stop the music" was played. (ask our 3A guys, calvin or hong seng saw my stupid reaction XP) i kept stomping my feet and raised my uchiwa again and kept popping it back and forth :P... and i feel so stupid after realizing what i've done. >.<

hm, i said "happy teacher's day" to: Miss Tang(MM), Puan Tan(GG), Puan Tan(Chinese), and Cik Kamalamalar(2A 2009 class teacher)!!! Cik Kamalamar so nice, talked to me, asked me how i was, and forgot what class i was in(again! 3rd time ne!)

all in all, today was quite fun. oh, forgot to mention the dances! surely the hip hop dances were the best(although i can't compare it to last year's performances... sorry!), and the most boring one was the malay dance(interesting but too draggy :/)... and i'm sure to bring myself to remember all of the sempai's names or else! (cos' i find one of them interesting :D)

No comments: